Find a Dentist inLas Vegas, NVWhen looking for a Las Vegas dentist, we hope that you will consider scheduling an appointment with us. Our team at Care For You Dental are dedicated to patients, creating an atmosphere where everyone can feel comfortable, relaxed, and at home. We understand that you have several local dentists to choose from, and our goal is to provide the best patient experience possible. As a local dentist, we understand the needs of our patients and their families. We offer a variety of dental procedures that make it possible to keep your teeth and gums in excellent oral health while also providing cosmetic dentistry solutions for improving the look and feel of your smile. To learn more about the services we provide call (702) 765-4018 and schedule an appointment with Care For You Dental.
Request An Appointment
Read our ReviewsOur patients say it best. We aim to provide the highest quality patient care. Many of our patients have reviewed our dental practice online, and you can read their testimonials on Google, Yelp and Facebook. We encourage you to check them out and see what people are saying about Care For You Dental. We put the needs of our patients first. We are constantly looking for ways to improve their experience and keep them comfortable during treatments. Our team listens to the needs of our patients and responds with a friendly attitude.
How do I find a dentist for my family?Check out our location and see how conveniently located we are to your home, work, or kids school. We are a dentist in Las Vegas that can treat families. We understand that life is hectic, and it can be difficult to juggle a busy work schedule, get the kids to school on time, and to sports practice in the evening. We make scheduling an appointment easy and will work with you to make sure that everyone in the family has an appointment scheduled for a time that is convenient for you. This often means scheduling multiple teeth cleanings at once so that you only have to make one trip to the dentist. Our dental office is conveniently located in the Las Vegas area, and you can schedule an appointment by calling 702-765-4018. If you have children, our team will help them to feel comfortable during their dental exam and treatment. Understanding that many children are worried about something new, we take the time to get to know your children and engage them in the process so that they can feel comfortable and excited about visiting the dentist. If you have any particular concerns, let us know, and we will work with you to ensure that their appointment goes smoothly.
Find a Dentist that Performs RestorationsIf your tooth has been damaged, you need to see a cosmetic dentist that focuses on restorations. We can restore your cracked, chipped, or broken teeth using a variety of techniques and does so with ease. In most situations, we can save the tooth and make it look as good as new through one of several restorative techniques. When you read our reviews online, look for the many stories of patients that have had their teeth restored and love how amazing their smile looks.
Find a Dentist that Does Cosmetic WorkAs a Las Vegas dentist, we perform cosmetic dentistry that can be used to transform your smile from ordinary into extraordinary. If you want a stunning, Hollywood style smile, call (702) 765-4018 and schedule your consultation. There are a variety of methods to help with cosmetic dentistry work, including teeth whitening, dental veneers, dental crowns, and dental implants. These procedures, alone or together, can restore teeth to a beautiful and youthful appearance. We use cosmetic dentistry to close gaps in teeth, make teeth even in length, cover dark stains, and transform the appearance of teeth overall. We can do this seamlessly to create a smile that is both beautiful and functional. You can see some pictures of transformed smiles and read testimonials about patients that have been treated at Care For You Dental by visiting Yelp, Google, and Facebook. When our patients review our practice, we feel fortunate that they are taking the time to share their experience about us online. By reading reviews and looking at pictures, you can see why patients choose our dental office in Las Vegas.
Check out what others are saying about our dental services on Yelp: Dentist in Las Vegas
Your Health is Our Top PriorityOur goal is to keep you and your family in excellent oral health. We focus on preventative care so that your teeth and gums will stay healthy and pain-free. By completing regular teeth cleanings, we can remove plaque and bacteria from your teeth and prevent cavities and infections. We recommend that you schedule an appointment with our office twice a year so that we can provide ongoing dental care and keep your teeth healthy. During these appointments, we will also make recommendations for what you can do to stay in good health at home. We want to be your trusted health care provider. We believe that by partnering with you and educating you about your teeth and gums, we can make sure they stay healthy for years to come.
How do I find a dentist and schedule an appointment?If you are looking to find a dentist in the Las Vegas NV area, call 702-765-4018 and schedule an appointment. We are looking forward to meeting you and your family.
Questions Answered on This Page
People Also Ask
Definition of Dental Terminology
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Cosmetic dentistry is generally used to refer to any dental work that improves the appearance (though not necessarily the function) of a person’s teeth, gums and/or bite.
- Tooth decay is when the enamel of the tooth begins to decay and cause erosion from plaque and tartar on the teeth.
- Dental Caries
- Dental caries is also known as cavities and result from a lack of proper oral hygiene leaving plaque that forms tiny holes in the teeth.
- Dental Checkup
- A dental checkup is an appointment that involves cleaning the teeth, identifying any signs of infection and removing said signs of infection at least once every six months in the office.
- Dental Filling
- A dental filling involves restoring the structure of the tooth by using metal, alloy, porcelain or plastic to fill the tooth.
- Dental Prophylaxis
- A dental prophylaxis is a professional and detailed cleaning that involves the removal of plaque, calculus and stains from the teeth.
- Dental Sealants
- Dental sealants contain a resinous material that we apply to the chewing surfaces of the posterior teeth to prevent dental caries.
- A dentist, also known as a dental surgeon, is a doctor who specializes in the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases and conditions of the oral cavity.
- Gingivitis is the inflammation of gum tissue that results from plaque, other infections in the mouth and poor oral hygiene.
- Preventive Dentistry
- Preventive dentistry is the dentistry that focuses on maintaining oral health in order to prevent the spread of plaque, the formation of tartar and infections in the mouth.
- Tartar forms when plaque builds up on the surface of the teeth and calcifies into a hard surface that is much more difficult to remove and will require professional treatment.
- Tooth Enamel
- Tooth enamel is the protective visible outer surface of a tooth that contains the dentin and dental pulp.
There is a long list of potential oral diseases. According to dental experts, one of the most painful and harmful ones is the tooth abscess. If you wake up to a terrible tooth pain that lingers all night long, you are dealing with more than just tooth decay.A tooth abscess is a pus pocket that…
If you are one of the millions of Americans who are missing one tooth or more, then you may be eligible for dental implants. dental implants are advisable to prevent bone deterioration and are perhaps the most durable of all dental restorations. However, having a missing tooth is not the only factor to consider. In…
Faced with tooth removal or saving the tooth, dental experts believe attempts should be made to keep the tooth, which is why dentists perform root canal therapy — a painless and meticulous process of saving the tooth from extraction by removing the infection from the root and strengthening it.Also called endodontic therapy, the root canal…
Dentures have changed quite drastically in the last several years. Modern dentures are sturdy, flexible and very natural looking. You most likely will not even be able to tell when someone is wearing them! Read on to learn all about dentures.Dentures are custom-made artificial teeth and gums that form to your mouth to replace lost…